Saturday, November 11, 2006

Release my stress

Midnight 12.40am

Just finish bathe, very tired but cant sleep yet
Cos haven finish my work yet lol! Just now
around 8pm i went to play fulsa with friend
Just now when playing, maybe i kick the ball
too hard de, the ball i kick to de wall than turn
back to my friends back body than bang to
another friends face lol! i make my friend nose
bleeding de haih! Lucky he is alright de, I also
dunno what happen 2 me today! maybe my work
make me so stress and i wanna release my stress
so kick the ball damm hard!

Today i got a new project again! is gonna be very
busy again! wanna relax a bit also cant de, but is
no problem for me la, i can do it!

Tomorrow still de same, have to wake up early in
de morning to send documents to America, so i
think i not gonna sleep late today!

0 comments: