Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Memories

Midnight 12.50am

Whole day working today, feel so tired
so i went outside my house to buy a drink

Today my house got guess, so i have to sleep
at the living room de lol! nvm la used to it de
lol! only for 1 week sleep at the living room
its ok for me la!

Today early morning, i went out sent
documents de, then went Angmokio A-star
have a drink! after that i went home de
Than i saw someone there playing basketball,
then i walk to them and ask for joining me lol!
since a long time i never been playing basketball
de, really miss it alot, i went to play with them!
until the rain is come, everyone is wet de, only
force myself to go home! after reach home, went
to bathe then stay infront my computer until now
de! I'm enjoying drinking my milk now!

Tomorrow don need to wake up early, so can
sleep late again! hehe

0 comments: