Saturday, August 9, 2008

Grandmaster is back!










My grandmaster is back since last 2 day haha! Miss him so much
Yesterday went to snooker centre, cant believe i got alot of challenger
haha! mostly won all de game!! even grand master commends me good!
This is the first time i heard from him i think! cos normaly he is the one
who keep scolding me for playing worst and worst! but i haven got chance
to play with him yet! Anticipated so much that can play the snooker with him!

Choon birthday is coming, so will be have a dinner soon! all our friend have
together design a thing for him! hope he will like it!

Now days playing a game call Shan Guo Zhi! A chinese battle history game!
after played and only i know my history is good haha! I know every history
in china and all de character background! but my leadership work is bad!
very hard to conquer! dunno how to dominant the world!

Recently equally did not have any change, nothing much special! My friend
Mark have come singapore for holiday de and he went to find Jeen lol!

Yesterday was august 8 and year of 2008, wonder who getting marrie on yesterday
haha! cos i remenber last year july 7 year of 2007, alot of people marrie, came
out from the news also! cos only once in a thousand years!

0 comments: