Monday, August 18, 2008

Be Strong

Yesterday really was my enjoyable day! around 6pm
went to snooker centre and getting ready for the dinner
together with my master and all de friend from the snooker
centre! this dinner is because of Ghost Festival celebration!
Alot of performance there like, singing, lucky draw and BianLian!
A chinese traditional performance! after that there was a charitable activity!
I saw all de children from de Orphanage, some of them all Retarded and
some of them are Disabled and some of them are adult age around 40 to 70!!!
But they are living with full of happiness and without fearless! I feel so touch
of them! I told myself, i'm so lucky but i'm not stronger as them! there have
still alot of thing i have to learn from them! Wish them live with full of happiness
and healthy always!

After de dinner around 11.30pm, Me jason and My Master went to watch movie
We watched the movie name You Don't Mess With The Zohan! oh shit!! My Master
laugh until the whole cinema can really hear his voice de lol! Scare me only haha!!
This movie is really funny! ' Don let me know you are hidding him, i will destroy you'
There way Zohan dance and talk, is really funny lol! Adam Sandler is really a good actor!
ohya cant believe Mariah Carey being a guest performer too haha! She look real Hot!!













Today my aunty who from Ipoh came to visit us! Miss her alot la! normaly i'm the one
who went to visit them! My small cousin brother was only 6 year old! like to play my Ps2
game of Need of speed! haha! When i visit them i always bring along my Ps2 haha!

In de afternoon, went out with Min, Chong Jimmy And his friend! have a drink at Starbucks
Meet my old school mate there too! After that Me and Min went to Lan gaming and Dinner
at night! Around 8.45pm we went to RnR just to watch the badminton match! Final Malaysia
vs China on olympic games! Cant believe Malaysia lost! aisk... really dunno what to say!!

0 comments: