Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Difficult to decide

I got a matter very difficult to decide,I got a very good opportunity to work
but i have to go another country! The problem is i cant leave without my parent
am i very weak? or i just cant stay without my parent?
I explain the Fault & Advantage with this 2 place!

A is Malaysia B is other Country

A: My Family is here
My Friends is here
My Memories place

B: Good Salary Pay, I work at B place for few month is like i work at A place for a years
New Environment
Work Independence
Good Transportation
New Lifes

What Shoul I Choose, Have to decide by Fast, I scare i lost the opportunity

Last month i quarrel with my father for some problem, aftet that day
we never talk to each other de! every pass one month, we never been talk
to each other! Sometime i father always finding a chance to talk to me, i can
feel it! but i always i does not pay attention with it! I feel so sorry but i dunno
to talk to him? haih! Last time when i went out late he will always call me
in de midnight, ask me am i coming back or what time am i coming back!
but now i go out late night, but he is not calling me anymore! Shoul i be happy
or sad!

I thought that is very bothersome. I dunno what should i do now!

Today got a call from Singapore company again! ask me for an interview lol!
I were still sleeping again! I saw 8 miss call when i woke up! Same number
from Singapore! then only i answer the call lol! This jobs will be better than
Last time that one lol! maybe i will think about it haha!

0 comments: