Saturday, May 31, 2008

Welcome back

I'm now at cafe online, just now went to snooker centre
i heard my master say, my grand master is back
really miss him alot, never been to meet him for 1 month de lol!
without he inside de snooker centre is so bored sometime lol!
He always make me smile and laught like crazy when he talk
but sometime trainning that time, if you make a mistake
he really can scold you until u feel like crying...

I still remember last time, i do a very big mistake, he scold me
but the sound don look like scolding la, just talk la
but the way he talk really hurt alot lol! but i never blame
cos without him, i wont be good in snooker now!

About my new jobs, yes i'm going to interview next week
but not sure when la, cos i haven inform yet

I really don have a good mood this few day, haih
alot thing to thinks, about my new jobs, about the new place
about my relation, i really dunno how to settle de
from last time, nothing can bring me down, but this time
i cant, i think i change alot, haih! think of future!

Yesterday got a call from jenny, told me that she is changing a
new jobs too, so ask me together and look for a new jobs lol!

I always sing around, when i'm out with friend in de car
i sure sing alot, even when we lan gaming, have a drink
i sure singing there lol! yesterday i told my friend
if a good voice suddenly disappear beside you, will you miss it
lol! sorry la i know i'm berasan lol!

- hope tomorrow will be a better day -

0 comments: