Sunday, May 25, 2008

Sadness

Memories will always appear in our mind
No one in this world will only stay with happiness
Sadness is also same as a melody of our life
We have to suffer it only we found our happiness

Like what i wirte in Journal yesterday, Is really my happy days
but today everything look diff than yesterday, I'm really so moody.

My tears drop from my eyes, Arrr..this really
make me give up on myself de,
I don wanna have a life like that, I need someone to keep in trong
but there is no one around here to keep in that!!


'I want to cross the rainbow and get back to that norn
Where together we walk as we stacked up our dream for the future, Those
glamorous days. Those glamorous days where oour dreams were connected
and we danced together.Sunday, monday.... lightning on tuesday
Wednesday, thursday snow flakes...Friday, saturday....All the colours of
the rainbow, everyday... The full moon wavers away. Answer My Voice.'

'I want to cut though the clouds and watch over your future.
I will grasp on to my dreams and walk
ahead alone in these glorious days.'

0 comments: