Sunday, May 18, 2008

Are you really happy

Went snooker centre Yetserdat! no one wanna play
with me! dunno why? no choice my master
have to play with me lol! than my master say we try bet
for Rm5 1 game for fun lol, than another uncle sidebet and bet
me win for Rm20, so in de end! I WON haha!!

Nothing much special actually la! When i stay in Malaysia
My lifes is just eat sleep work and play haha! nothing
much to say actually

Today 12pm went to KL with Choon and Dennis, walk around
than we watch movie - Narnia-, hmm not bad la haha!
after finish the movie, we walk around Timesquare
bought something than we go back to ss2 de, We have
our dinner there after that we went to cafe play some games!
than we went home de! now is already 2.30am, later
6.30am still need to go Jogging with Choon and Dennis...

Than 11am have to go to RedBox for celebrating Puipui
birthday and atnight still got dinner with friend!
Tired.....

About me and my baby! still de same la.... talk to her
everyday and night! but she is sick.. having fever
haih..so worry about her, just now call her
she say recover abit de, so... i also feel better la haha!
miss you alot baby! hope you recover back soon!

0 comments: