Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Kit Birthday

Tomorrow Kit will celebrating his birthday at Shang-ri la
But i'm not going, because of my own reason!

I'm openning a shop, but i still dunno what am i gonna do
with that yet lol! A Handphone shop? Restaurant? Fashion?
Blah blah blah... still thinking of it!

I will be going back Spore mostly on sunday if my cousin car
have a slot for me lol!

Yes, i was changing my line to maxis postpaid, register since last
thursday, and the saleman told me they will active it fast, the next day
he told me about Digi changing to Maxis need 3 days, ok fine, i wait another
3 days, so yesterday i called him, i asking why haven active yet, they told me have
to wait again! wat the hell with this! Really make me wanna cancel it de haih!
I will go for U-Mobile ( 018 ) if keep going like this lol!

Today went to eat DimSum with my Mom! after finish our Dimsum,
we went to next door eat ChaoGuiDiao lol! My Mom ask it for that again!
Than we went to another restaurant eat again! I think she wanna try all the food
in ss2 with 1 day lol! if she giving me a sign to open restaurant lol!

I miss my grandmaster, dunno when is he coming back haih! Last few day
master train me again! freaking tired.

0 comments: