Friday, December 12, 2008

Happy Birthday 2 Myself

Ok!! First i wanna say Happy birthday 2 myself lol!
Another brand new years for me! Thanks Angeline,Cherly
and Trislyn for wishing me! You all make my day bright!
specially Angeline calling me although she is so far away haha!

Today afternoon when to SingK with Rex and friends! Have to
thanks them for acompany me haha! Than Howe and Yong
Accompany me the whole midnight!

On de afternoon, I asked all my snooker friends in the centre
to the restuarent and have dinner haha! Having dinner with
all uncle lol! Ah Chai the owner of the snooker centre, give me
a red packet lol! He just like my God father! Always take care
of me! Wish him healthy always.

but today inside snooker centre almost make me mad with some
problem haih! Don wanna mation it de!

No celebration for this years! None of my friend are free lol! just
have a drink and dinner! The most important is my mom
I will surely accompany her whole day tomorrow, cos my Birthday
was my Mom Painess day! Cos she born me out haha!

Not much for today! In de morning accompany my parent
to eat breakfast, than my father keep say this and that lol!
Than bring my dad to see Dentist lol!

So, this all for today! Thanks for everything to all my friends

0 comments: