Tuesday, September 4, 2007

My destination

Almost 2 week i been in M'sia de,
is time for me to go back S'pore for working
but i have to study for 3 year for better in my jobs,
actually there is a course here in M'sia and S'pore too,
but i haven decide to take the course where?
hmm...maybe i will choose study in Spore,
just i'm still thinking of it!! If
M'sia here have something that make me
feel like staying here maybe i will
choose here,but they is nothing!!
I just have alot of sad memories here!!but all
my friend and family was here in Msia,
i really dunno where to choose, S'pore
maybe giving me a new life's over there.
I got few friend in singaore too...
I know study is more important but friend
is important too..without friend
i without happiness or have a good mood for study!!
maybe i'm still like a children
i need friend surround me to give me support!!

My computer mouse have spoil make me so mad,
everytime have to use keyboard
to click and keep pressing tab to reach the place
i wan to click Errrr...just mad going
to be crazy.

In Malaysia, i always did the samething
every day every second, monday to thursday
after woke up, afternoon dinner outside,
night dinner at home, watch tv until 10pm
something than walk out to snooker centre
training and play. friday saturday still the same
until atnight going out with my old schoolmate
to cyber cafe and play some game, sunday
still the same afternoon after lunch outside
then when to snooker centre again until late nigt.
My life is always de same in Malaysia, even in
Singapore eat sleep work everyday the same
my life just feel so bored.

Few more day i will be going back to Singapore again,
but in this few day time,i hope i can decide
my destination for my life. Tomorrow tuesday
i'm going to do the samething again,really dunno
when my life will being more wonderful

0 comments: