Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Dreaming all day long

Gathering
The Renion day of 5k class student 4 more day left!!
I think very excited for the day coming.Such a long
long timenever meet up my old secondary schoolmates,
hope every is fine and can visit the gathering.

We are having a BBQ at the Paramout Garden,
nextto the Paramout LRT station,is anyone who
saw this msg please infrom others classmate
who was doesnt know yet.thanks

About My Destination
I still haven decide yet, in Malaysia still got alot of thing
that i cant let go yet, but between this 1 week i have to
decide it de, cos no more wasting time for me de, just told
myself this.

My Day
Just now went out with Jeen and his friend, we have a drink
and play some games in cafe together. nothing much today actually
Wake up in de morning also the same look for Jeen have breakfirst
..opps i mean lunch!! Cos the time was already 1pm.

0 comments: