Monday, January 19, 2009

I'm back

Wow... Such a long time, i never been to update my blog de!
Busy with my work now days, Run here and day, don even go time
to come here!

Chinese New years is coming! No plan yet lol.. staying at home sleep lo
Haven buy new clother also lol! maybe tomorrow.. went shopping alone
Now day my work make me very moody haih! a lot thing to do, a lot of
problem...

I playing a game call Meetoto, maybe you all can have a look at they,
http://www.meetoto.com , is just a singing game, you can sing at there
everyone vote you, decoration your house, wear nice clothes there...
Sing on stage, talk at lounge, listen to talk show lol! Very nice to play..
I always go there sing lol, lucky still no people throw me shit yet lol...

Nothing much more, Still alive

0 comments: